Paid for the pool today

JasonLion said:
Anything placed against the pool can hold water against the structure, which will cause corrosion eventually. Material against the pool walls can also push the walls in if the pool is ever drained. There are a few "above ground" pools that are designed to be buried, but they are rather rare.

They dropped off my pool this morning and it is all still in boxes... lol

I asked the pool guy and he said I could add a drainige pipe then crushed flagstone to the "ditch" area around the pool.. My pool is a doughboy and from what I have found online can be completely barried (i dont want to do that) so I am guessing just having a little flagstone shouldn't be a problem At least this is the plan as of right now....

Just a suggestion. I would go around garbage picking all the packages and boxs during the install. I got all of the paper work for all the pieces they used, returns, drains, valves, you get the idea. Extra pieces to the pool, brackets, 30ft of cord from the light, couplers, etc.,.
Put all the paper work contracts, manuals everthing in a three binder with sheet protectors. If need any info its all in one place.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.