This place is heaven sent!

Jun 19, 2009
Delaware
We just got our above ground pool installed on Thursday and I've been reading these forums for about 3 weeks. The things I've learned here... can't thank all of you enough! The install went well... although there are a few ripples in the pool liner around the top, by the rails. The place we got it from said to give it a few days and see if the water stretches it out to fit. We'll see.
I DID have a little something I wanted to ask though. One of our neighbors (the ones behind us, I bet!) called the inspector on us! :hammer: BUT, we have a permit, so he asked to see it and said "Carry on". So, now, I'm wondering who the rat in our neighborhood is and WHY they would call. We never have loud parties or drunken brawls LOL!

Anyone else have that happen to them? How did you react? I would love nothing more than to tellt hem I know they did it and too bad them calling the inspector tasted like FAIL SANDWICH. :lol: So weird... why would anyone care THAT much to try to stop an install at 8:50 in the morning?! Sheesh.

Anyway, thanks for all your helpful insight--I'm going to continue reading and I'm sure I'll have questions along the way. :cheers:

I have seen that "fail" site.... very funny stuff!

Yeah, I suppose I'll just have to get used to it. I'd LOVE nothing more for her to invite herself over. Then I could ramble on and on about the "idiot that called the inspector out and wasted all our tax dollars". Hehehehe... I can be dramatic with the best of them!

My next mission while I'm here is to try that BBB Method! It looks interesting and sounds cheaper. But... I'm afraid that it would ruin the warranty I have on the liner and the pool. I dunno.... gotta ask the hubby. He knows about the warranty more than me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.