LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2007
Tomball, Texas
I need to get some updated pics...

Right after it was completed:

15.jpg

Right after landscaping

16.jpg

Here's a little video of the wife and kids swimming.

<object><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tn_ChCgwPBo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Here's everything with the landscape finished.

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

And last but not least the grilling area. That's a Brinkman 4400 - not the crappy one - this is the "Pro Series" - in other words the wal mart special. I took it to west coast customs where they "pimped my grill" with some gold trim.

33.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hey Tagprod...I have some wire spoke training whells off my son's bike that would really trick that grillin' machine out!!!!

Everything looks great, really coming together. I tried to get my wife to put a tile mosaic of the state of TEXAS in the bottom of the pool, but I lost that argument :wink: . You know how us Texan boys are....no prouder state in the union! (sorry all you non-texans) but last time I looked, I didn't see any earrings, stepping stones, cookies or even hamburger patties (Minute Maid Park home of the Astros has hamburgers in the shape of Texas! in the shape of AZ, NY, MN etc...

"The Stars are Bright...Big at Night"... clap clap clap clap All together now

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!!!!

wardsntx said:
Hey Tagprod...I have some wire spoke training whells off my son's bike that would really trick that grillin' machine out!!!!

Everything looks great, really coming together. I tried to get my wife to put a tile mosaic of the state of TEXAS in the bottom of the pool, but I lost that argument :wink: . You know how us Texan boys are....no prouder state in the union! (sorry all you non-texans) but last time I looked, I didn't see any earrings, stepping stones, cookies or even hamburger patties (Minute Maid Park home of the Astros has hamburgers in the shape of Texas! in the shape of AZ, NY, MN etc...

"The Stars are Bright...Big at Night"... clap clap clap clap All together now

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!!!!

the 7th inning stretch!

Not to get off subject, but I have to share this with you guys....

We are HUGE Astros fans, so this year I bought a 27 game mini season ticket pack for myself, wife and 3 kids.

To make a long story short, we were luck enough for one of our games to be the 3000 hit night!!! I will upload the little video I shot on my small digital camera.

In addition to that, the day Biggio announced his retirement, we were at that game and he hit a GRAND SLAM...These are moments I tried to explain to my boys they may never experience again...It's hard to see B - GI- O go, it's been a great ride watching him as a kid and then seeing him do these things with my own kids.

I'll post the link to the little video over in a more suitable place.

Tag,

I wasn't here when this thread started, but looking through the forums I chaecked it out. Your setup is really nice. I wanted to ask a few questions if I may....

We are getting set to start our build in a bit and we are looking at the ColorLogic lights. My pb says they have had some issues with the colorlogic lights and salt water pools. Have you experienced any problems or issues with yours???

And, how many do you have in your pool? Our pool will be 16 X 32 and the light will be on one of the ends, do you think it would be bright enough to make all the way across and light the whole pool?

Thanks for any info and help.......

DMAN

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.