tagprod'd pool

Tag- Wow what a pool. It's awesome. Your kids are so freakin cute...my 7yo son has been caught swimming in his undies a time or two.hehehe. Your daughter is such a good swimmer I was showing my 2 year old son the video and he was enthralled by it. Hopefully watching smaller kids swimming will encourage him. Thanks for sharing your wonderful family moment :-D

DMAN11 said:
Tag,

I wasn't here when this thread started, but looking through the forums I chaecked it out. Your setup is really nice. I wanted to ask a few questions if I may....

We are getting set to start our build in a bit and we are looking at the ColorLogic lights. My pb says they have had some issues with the colorlogic lights and salt water pools. Have you experienced any problems or issues with yours???

And, how many do you have in your pool? Our pool will be 16 X 32 and the light will be on one of the ends, do you think it would be bright enough to make all the way across and light the whole pool?

Thanks for any info and help.......

DMAN

talk about a blast from the past!!! I haven't thought of this thread in a long time. I have one colorlogic in the pool and one in the spa. the pool is 34X20 and the one colorlogic in the pool is bright enough to extend the length of the pool. I'm going on year 3 with the lights and I haven't had any problems. What kind of problems is the pb talking about?

Well, I'm not really sure, but they told us that they rather do the Pentair Sams light when they install the SWG pools, because the colorlogic light tends to give them trouble and just stop working. Means they are charging and arm and a leg for them, I wanted to get some feedback from current owners.

Thanks for the info,,,,,

DMAN

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.