Is this normal?

snewo said:
So does that mean I'm not the only one who's spouse refers to them as "Crazy Pool Guy"? I pointed out that Crazy Pool Guy leads to sparkly clean pools, but I still have a new name.
Wear the name with pride. Not only am I called that around my house and around my neighborhood, I've been called that professionally! :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Butterfly said:
Too funny :lol:

When you start taking your test kit with you on business trips or to other pools, you might think about signing up for the meetings with the rest of us :mrgreen:

Where's the line start? :mrgreen:

aqualicious said:
lol....what have I gotten myself into...... :lol:

You don't know the half of it...No longer will you be able to go to water parks, public pools or hotel pools...because deep down in places you don't want to talk about you know know that the water quality there will never beat the water quality of your pool. I spent all day yesterday cleaning and preping my pool because FPM :thequeen: is coming to our house for 4th of July parade and cookout and I want her to be proud of me! I don't want her to say beave you're pool is a mess. That is my worst nightmare :hammer: I am a little miffed, the forcast has changed and it is only supposed to be in the low 70s. All my work shot in the rear!

Have a great 4th of July everyone!!! :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.