Just wanted to show you a cool (new to me) Idea

Apr 2, 2007
I've been a member here since this place opened - haven't been too active for a while due to being swamped with...life as you call it! My son keeps us pretty busy for much of the year - downtime in the winter only and....well......most people's pools are closed then!!!
Our AG pool is made by a company out of Quebec Canada called Vogue - the thing is awesome and VERY well built - Quebec made pools tend to hold up really well because they are built to withstand the colder Canadian climates.
Anyways - long story short - just popped into their site the other day just for fun and tripped across this thing - I think if it would have been available 5-6 years ago when we built ours - I would have gone this route - it's pretty cool for an AG pool - or should I say spool......

http://www.aquaspool.com/home.php

Make sure you check it all out - construction ETC - it's pretty ingeneous!

It said something about heater being available depending on region - I'd just plumb the solar in with a diverter valve so you can use the hot water returned the spa when you need it and direct it to the pool at all other (unused) times. There's probably many ways you can do it - probably also get a small electric or gas heater to plumb into your spa section - to come on when you fire up the jets.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.