Waterfall Curtains and Cantilever decking

Jun 8, 2009
Hello everyone,

We're working on getting a pool in a few months. We are going with fiberglass with a cantilever deck. One water feature we've looked at are the waterfall curtains that can be installed just under the cantilever deck at the edge of the pool.

I was wondering if anyone had this feature. If so, can you post pics, tell me if you like it, how noticeable is it on the edge of the pool when its off? I have found a few brands such as these http://www.swimmingpoolsetc.com/pool-water-features.htm and it looks like some are made with a decorative metal and some are made with just plain white or grey. While the decorative metal sounds appealing it is hundreds of dollars more then the others. Any thoughts?

the link you left sent me to what my store refers to as sheer decents. They are very cool, we often use them on stone walls that border one side of the pool or if we have a natural rock water feature that comes up to the edge of the pool, we will use those to create the illusion of the feature running in while not having to actually tie the two bodies of water. I have installed a few on the edges of pools underneath the cantiliever decking but it seems like you are talking about wrapping the pool and pointing them down. We always point them out so when they are on they are fountains. The are visible but not a blemish. If you wrapped them around the cost would be pretty crazy, especially with the volume of water you would need to move. But it would be awesome.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.