For sale: 2 Jandy NeverLube 3 port Valves

dmanb2b

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 4, 2009
NY
I bought them thinking I would use them for my solar set-up but decided to stay simple with my own homemade 3-ways

I have two of them...make a respectable offer...they are brand new with instructions...also add USPS Priority shipping of $9 (same price for one or both). I paid $42.50 for each valve

Thanks for your interest...hopefully I can help someone save a few bucks if you need them...PM me if interested.

Below are some specs:

Jandy NeverLube 3 port Valves

NeverLube Valves are designed and engineered to be totally maintenance free. They are easy to install and easy to use. We use the best materials and best design for the ultimate combination of structural integrity and hydraulic flow.

Never requires lubrication
Designed for easy automation
Innovative port design
Size = 1.5" - 2"
Constructed of temperature and chemical resistant CPVC material

also if you happen to be a TFP lifetime member...I will ship for free to the lower 48 states...sorry AK and HI....hmm, do we have any memebrs from AK :?:

now on ebay item # 270450185582. Two valves still available

$28.95 each plus shipping. If you are a Lifetime TFP member, just note it to me upon paypal checkout and will only charge you $4.95 for priority shipping for one or both valves.

Thanks

Denis

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.