Slideshow

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I've tried to include as many of your pools as possible in the slideshow on the home page, but as the site grows, I may miss one or two. So, if I've missed your pool and you would like to share a picture, you can just post it in this thread and I will add it in. Also, this is just pools so no people - just for these.

Thanks,
Sean

Hey Sean!

I just watched the whole slideshow and it was fun to see our pool in it! As soon at we he the fence done and the covers off the tables, etc...I'll add a new one for you!

Thanks again for the hard work...I have a good feeling this is going to be a great place for every pool owner!

-Thomas

Thanks. I certainly hope that's the case. Just let me know when you have another picture and I'll swap them out.

That goes for everyone. I know we are always changing landscaping, patio furntiture, and other things so if you ever want to update your slideshow photo, just let me know.

Sean

Pool Pic for Slideshow

Hi Sean:

here is somewhat of a good one of my pool, not totally finished but close enough for now. To give some people ideas of different methods rather then cement. You have no idea how nervous I was taking that...I hate heights..lol

Rik

Attachments

• 051.JPG
    051.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 15,187
54.jpg
56.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks Dave, I wish I had of known what I know now, if I did... I would have built my own like you did. Funny how we look at these things as being complicated but in reality its a matter or research and doing it yourself. I am a rather workaholic as my wife says, an I enjoy these challenges. For next year its a pool shack/bar and adding two more solar panels to really get that heat up lol.

Hi Sean.

Love the slide show! I catch myself late at night watching it over and over again and I never see mine so I'd like to add it here if I may?!

Here she is, I did it all on my own with some help from the hubby, kids and best friend!

Yes those are canna's. We don't close our pool. After the weather cools down I run the filter for about 4 hours a day and keep minimum amount of sanitizer in pool. This year I might add some poly for extra insurance. Previous years we were on baquacil. I enjoy looking outside and seeing a nice clean pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.