Hi from Pennsylvania

May 12, 2009
Pennsylvania
Hi all,

I have been lurking around here for several months and decided to finally say hi. I did post to another topic though.

I have had a pool of some form or another for over 20 years. I can't imagine being without one. Our youngest just graduated High School and will be off to school, so it is finally time for Mom and Dad to enjoy the pool in relative peace and quiet. :-D I haven't yet converted to the BBB method, but I am considering it. I have never had trouble with my pools and you know the story about teaching an old dog new tricks. Anyway, I have still learned some things from you guys. There are some VERY knowledgeable folks on here, and I respect their opinion/advice as well as appreciate it. I hope I can be of some sort of help to someone also.

I now from the time I have been on here, that you love pictures. Part of the reason I waited so long to post an introduction was I had to wait to get a picture. So here it is, our little piece of paradise, right on the Mason-Dixon Line in Pa. I have seen some pictures of some fabulous pools on here, but that doesn't keep me from enjoying our pool ........ I am a little jealous of some of the pools I have seen here though.

[attachment=0:sye6hooo]IMG_0891.JPG[/attachment:sye6hooo]

Thanks again to everyone, and have a wonderful safe summer :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0891.JPG
    IMG_0891.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 161
dattia said:
Butterfly said:
I especially love the pink flamingos! :mrgreen:

I think they are native to South Central Pennsylvania! :-D

The wife wouldn't let me have live flamingos and the plastic ones HAVE to stay in the back yard.
I also have pink flamingo party lights for the deck!!!
Now, I just need to find a real looking fake palm tree and my tropical paradise will be complete. :whoot: