Pictures!!!

Mar 29, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I'm trying to start different topics that contain pictures of everyday common pool items we always talk about here, sort of like a visual library to speak. Take a look in the suggestions forum to see what I am talking about. I would like to eventually have multiple categories, ie. types of algae/types of chemicals/types of pool finishes/ the list goes on.

So as a test run, why don't we try algae. If you know of or have pictures of your own of the different types of algae, mustard/green/black... this includes any molds and for the heck of it, lets include stains/metal or otherwise, please send them to me [email protected] and I will begin to set them up in a file that can be easily viewed, as oppose to everyone posting them in a thread and having to scroll down and down to find the iamge you are looking for.

Thanks
CrazyCanuck

I guess no one has algae?

I think this is a great idea, just wish someone would send some pictures in. My pool was just completed last week and we are working on startup. I hope I'm not the first one sending pictures of algae in! :shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.