Good place to order muriatic acis online?

Apr 23, 2017
Las Vegas
It is a hazardous material so Amazon is not a good source.
Try your Home Depot or Lowes. They should have 31.45% in two packs for $12.98. Normally located in the garden center.

It is a fairly often add here in the desert. I add about 6 oz twice a week for my 6000 gallon pool. Your may be a bit less because you do not have a saltwater chlorine generator.

Good Luck!

It's easier to just get it locally. Hardware stores have it in the paint section for a good price usually.

MA is added to control pH. Most pools' pH levels rise slowly (some more quickly than others) over time. When your pH hits 8.0 (I test pH daily along with chlorine), you add MA to knock it back to 7.6 or so. You'l add MA multiple times throughout the year.

Don't. Shipping will cost more than the acid as it's a liquid and it a hazardous material.

Any pool store in town will have it, and so will a lot of big box stores. Lowes has some in the pool area and also in the paint section. Read the labels carefully as there are different strengths, 31.45% is considered full-strength.

Acid is probably going to be a weekly or bi-weekly addition for you with Vegas water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.