Are Legacy Above Ground Pools legit?

I was looking at soft sided pools, found about 10 sites that all lead to the same place, none of which have a working phone number (the 1-877 doesn't work from Canada), they didn't reply to email requests but I was curious because they had an amazing price for the Alberca soft sided pool that I wanted (I know "if it looks too good to be true...").

So put the 877 number into google and find a phone number, which rings to someone's cellphone (not super corporate). The fellow was quite nice, called me back and of course they have none of the pools they've advertised (and which are still on their site) but will sell a "similar" pool for $1500 more. Anyways, the whole setup seemed quite shady - anyone have experience with Legacy pools? There seems to be alot of competing claims about who can even sell these pools. Long story short, it's back to the drawing board for me on choices as there are enough clues that this isn't a strongly service focused company!

Any softsided 52 inch rectangular pool owners out there? We're going to deck around it, and were looking at reallyezpools as well, they're more money than the "deal" I was chasing, but seem more reputable.

Any comments/suggestions on companies would be appreciated!

Re: Are Legacy Pools legit?

google legacy pools. There are actually 2 that come up. One is Imperial pools that sell what they call Legacy Edition pools. They sell inground pool packages (i.e. liner and steel walls in variou shapes and sizes. Mine is a Legacy Edition inground.
There is a legacy portable pool company. Dont think its the same company. Looks legit, but i dont know. Just pointing out there are 2 companies with legacy in the name.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.