Pureline Pure Color Lights?

Hi SMH2,

I can't give an outside review as I'm with Inyo but we have had really good success with the Pure Colors Bulbs. I would suggest the model that is controlled through your light switch vs. the rf remote version as we have had some issues with the RF remotes but the switched models have been very solid. I'm not sure if you were able to see our video on the Pure Colors Bulbs but you may find that helpful. I have listed that video below...

PureLine PureColors LED Bulb Product Video

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank You
Patrick
www.inyopools.com

Patrick,

Opening the pool next weekend and going to switch out the lights when I can see them. A few quick questions,
Is the 30 foot 120v colored LED spalight available as it was saying preorder for March 15th?
Are these light fixture kits utilizing the version 2 lights?
Any sales coming up for Memorial Day I should hold out for?

Thanks in Advance
-Sean

Hi SMH2,

Nice to hear from you! Yes the 30 foot 120v colored LED spa light is available, thank you for bringing that Availability Notice to my attention as I will have that removed from the website. These light fixtures use the V1 bulbs. Yes we are going to have a Memorial Day Sale which will have some special coupons. If you could let me know the Voltage, Light Type (i.e. Pool or Spa), Cord length of each light and quantity. Then I could put together a quote for you which included the V2 bulbs instead of V1 bulbs and I could apply the memorial day coupons. I would just need your zip code and email address. You then could place the order at the discounted rate directly through the emailed quote.

Thank you Patrick!

Got the fixtures Tuesday and the LEDs yesterday. Had time to install both this afternoon and am up and running. Waiting for it to get dark so that I can see the full effect of the color changing bulbs.

Only one question, the fixture says to replace the gasket when you open the light. Since it is brand new, am I okay with just having swapped out the bulbs?

Okay two questions, the spring inside the Pentair spa light fixture, What does it do besides make it a little challenging to screw in the pureline bulb with its ridges?

Have similar spa light with the spring, was told it was there as a safety feature, in that if the regular spa bulb broke or got to hot that spring would break and cut off power to the fixture. In my case I had to bend it down a bit to get the LED bulb to screw in correctly. With the LED breakage and overheating should not be an issue.

Thanks SMH2, I would love to see some photos of the pool at nice if you get a chance. Yes you are fine using the gasket that came with the light fixture since it is brand new. D103 is absoultely correct in what he stated about the spring.

Finally had a minute to snap a picture of the lights. They really add to the character of the pool. Love em.

Attachments

• 20180526_044627.jpg
    20180526_044627.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 20180526_044605.jpg
    20180526_044605.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20180526_044534.jpg
    20180526_044534.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 49
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.