New pool owner. Pool toys/floats recs?

Treat yourself to Frontgate floats. They are the best I've ever owned and they are built to last. Their World's Finest Pool Float (wife's fav) is amazing as is their Luxe Edition King Kai Floats (my fav, I fall to sleep on mine almost every time I'm on it). The Frontgate Pool Float Buying Guide | Home + Style

Reactions: Snoobug
Treat yourself to Frontgate floats. They are the best I've ever owned and they are built to last. Their World's Finest Pool Float (wife's fav) is amazing as is their Luxe Edition King Kai Floats (my fav, I fall to sleep on mine almost every time I'm on it). The Frontgate Pool Float Buying Guide | Home + Style

Yes, and noodles. Texas Recreation makes the FG floats in Wichita Falls Texas. Lots of nice stuff, and they have a little outlet shop you can buy that stuff in if you're there.

Lazy Buns are the float of choice at our pool with friends and family. But really any "aqua saddle".

My 9 year old is obsessed with pool toys. So far we have a heap of noodles....which are great for water aerobics as well! My son has a whale, HUGE turtle that 3 people can sit on, a emoji turd float (thanks Walmart - face palm not joking lol) and an inflatable 2 person boat with oars :|

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

I ordered the Luxe King Kai(Aqua/calypso)after reading your post and visiting the website, also got a Kai hammock and some monogrammed towels. Just received everything today and it looks top notch, can't wait to try them out once the rain stops. Thanks for the heads up of the King Kai stuff.

Salty

My daughter and granddaughter love this float. It was a gift, so don't know where it was bought.
large.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.