AGP depth 52 or 54 best for playing vball etc?

You need to be sure you research each pool model individually - different brands and models have the skimmer in different depths, therefore your actual water depth will be different. Some have the skimmer set very far down the pool wall so the water depth is much shallower than you would guess just from wall height. Your water depth will be anywhere from 1/2 way up the skimmer to 1/4" from the top of the skimmer. You may also dish out your pool end or center just a bit so the depth changes there as well - this can be done even with a JHook or beaded liner if stretched in/done properly on a very sunny day -

We have a 52'. I watched the three boys (8,10 and 12) playing b-ball in the pool this weekend. The height is good and this year the 8 year old can stand comfortably without getting water in his mouth. :goodjob:

My 54" is just under 48" high. I'm sure I can top it off at 48", but that's pushing it.

It does seem odd to me that a 54" pool is 48" high. Yes, it seems to be all about the skimmer. Good luck.

Personally, I'd go with the 54".

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.