People don't seem to be using their pools much.

Yes, that's pretty far to drive :shock: I'd love to have one though. The guy said he checked our entire region and everyone is sold out. Maybe that doesn't include the store you got yours at. I'll call them directly and see, then give the drive some thought. We made a 1.5 hr drive each way to pick up some school books not long ago and decided that those kind of drives aren't worth the gas/time.

We'd LOVE to hop in the pool, but have nothing to attach our steps to at the moment! And we have no weights yet for the wedding cake steps and I don't have the energy left in me to finish cleaning them up right now either :oops:

It is entirely too hot to be out doing this work and that's what I've tried to convine DH of! But YOU know about stuff like that, I already surmise :lol: OK, gotta go return the tractor thingy!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.