Seacoast, NH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
It has been raining here for about 3 weeks straight. (Sigh) My CYA and Salt have been diluted.

I also have a leak. I think it is in the filter system because, when the filter is off (has been off for hours) I can hear bubbles going through the filter.

While I wait for the PB to come fix the leak, is it worth putting in more salt and CYA or should I wait until after it is fixed?

FC = 5
CC = 0
pH = 7.4
TA = 120
CH = 170
CYA = 45
Salt = 2890

It's difficult to tell how much we are losing because it has done nothing but rain for the last 3 weeks. However, even with all the rain, the water level has not gone up. Before it started to rain, we measured and it looked like we were losing an inch a day with the solar cover on.

PB is suppose to come this week.

I added salt because I had it and it's cheap. I'm having no trouble keeping the Chlorine up so I may leave the CYA until it's fixed.

I'm very worried that the leak is under the concrete deck. I don't see bubbles in the pool and I don't see any puddles under anything above ground.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.