CYA Waiting to test?

It will dissolve faster if you squeeze it periodically. I can get 2 lbs in a knee-hi to dissolve in about 4 hours by squeezing often.

Jake,

Eight days is way too long.. You need to squeeze the sock several times a day. Two days is the longest it has ever taken me.

Did you put the sock in the skimmer or in front of an operating return eyeball?

The return method works best for me..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Its in the skimmer basket. I ran the pump 24 hours the 1st day. Maybe the sock is too thick? I have been running the pump 5+ hours everyday and squeezing the sock a couple times per day. Ill run the pump more and keep squeezing it. Ill use a different sock next time.

Its in the skimmer basket. I ran the pump 24 hours the 1st day. Maybe the sock is too thick? I have been running the pump 5+ hours everyday and squeezing the sock a couple times per day. Ill run the pump more and keep squeezing it. Ill use a different sock next time.
Maybe hanging it in front of the return will speed things along. A good pummeling might convince it to step things up.

attachment.php

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.