Pepper Spray

Poolidiot

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2007
Texas
Anyone know where a guy can get some pepper spray (and no I will not go break the law just to have the cops "give" me some pepper spray :rant: ) I am looking for a place that would be local and not have to order it.

Poolidiot said:
Anyone know where a guy can get some pepper spray (and no I will not go break the law just to have the cops "give" me some pepper spray :rant: ) I am looking for a place that would be local and not have to order it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

According to their website, they have a "Pepper spray gun", but I'd feel sure they'd have others as well.

Of course, there's always the cops.... :lol: :lol:

crabboy said:
I think outdoor sporting stores have pepper spray, it is marketed as bear repellent. it comes in a big can and shoots about 30 feet.

Trying to get your neighbors out of your pool?

That's how you can tell Grizzly bear spoor from black bear...it smells like pepper spray... :lol:

Wolfmarsh said:
I know you said you didnt want to order it, but for future reference if anyone searches, you can get a good deal on it at http://www.cheaperthandirt.com
Wolfmarsh, thanks for the link, Not enough time to order but will keep the link for future need.

crabboy said:
Trying to get your neighbors out of your pool?

Naaaa, I am a friendly neighbor :twisted: Wife and kids are going on a LONGGGGGG road trip, just wanted to get her some to carry with her.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Flipper said:
Just remember that pepper spray is in a pressurized container. Only seen it once, but a can of pepper spray exploding inside a car that got too hot is not a fun experience.... :hammer:

The ones from Academy come on a keychain link, that way it is not left in a hot car and is in hand as you walk to the car. One more dang thing on the keychain, it's gonna ruin the ignition switch eventually, I know.

I prefer the one with the hard orange plastic case; easy to find in my purse. It has a nice shaped grip so I can get my hand on it without really looking and know that it is facing the right direction. It has a hard cover underwhich you put your thumb, so all that junk in the purse is not going to set it off accidently. Very easy to have it in hand, engaged, but keep it out of sight inside the purse or pocket.

Pepper sprayed a possum that got in the house one evening. That was a mistake. He didn't seem to care about it. We sure did though and ended up having to leave the house for about four hours until the air was clear. I guess he made it out while we were gone since we never could find him after that. Possum 1...humans -3

257WbyMag said:
Pepper sprayed a possum that got in the house one evening. That was a mistake. He didn't seem to care about it. We sure did though and ended up having to leave the house for about four hours until the air was clear. I guess he made it out while we were gone since we never could find him after that. Possum 1...humans -3
:lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: Dude next time try the pellet gun!
"There he is honey! Right in front of the hutch with mama's china..."

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.