New guy in NC, new to pools and all

AWJ

Jun 26, 2009
Mebane, NC
Hiya,

Closing out a house July 15. Been reading up here. Just ordered a TF100 tester. They actually ship out of Creedmore NC and that's not terribly far. Had it shipped to the house though anyways. Pool specs in the siggy...

Looking forward to the first water test and trying BBB. Then swimming a bit. Never thought I'd have a house with an inground pool...

Life is good I guess. We'll have to set aside some time to take good care of it but it's beautiful now.

The forum is great. Y'all have done a wonderful job here. Looking forward to many a discussion.

Cheers!

AWJ,

Welcome. I've had a couple of North Carolinians just stop by and pick up the kit but they were really close. (Thank you for your order)

We're glad you're on the forum.....you'll get a ton of very knowledgeable help from the friendliest group of folks on the internet. :-D

Thanks folks.

duraleigh, I'm renting in Fuquay until end of July. Just saw the kit is heading out now. I might take a ride up your way to get refills. Even from Mebane, gas will probably be cheaper than shipping. But it's all good either way. I'm a penny pincher at heart.

Butterfly, I've got a few pics but once we get settled in July - we'll put up some better ones. Carolina is good pool country... hummingbirds abound I hear out on that property we are moving to. Should be a treat. We're planning on putting up some of the regional wildflowers on this backscape so there should be some nice creatures coming through. Gotta watch the snakes though. Skinny dipping at night with the light off is a bad idea I hear... something about black snakes?

frustratedpoolmom, what can I say? I hope it's not all that frustrating. Is it the pool? Or the kids?

:goodjob: