Installation of new vesion Aquapure 1400 Questions

May 23, 2007
Michigan
I have a PureLink system that currently has the Aquapure installed with the Tri-sensor adapter board. My Aquapure version is 11230A05 and I have an AKC13 front board. I just purchased a new cell and sensor (new version with the external Program A and B box) and have a few questions.

1. The cell power cord is way too long, can I cut it and put new spade connectors on it?
2. Do I use Program A or B?
3. I have a two-speed pump and always had issues with "Flow" on low speed. Will the new sensor likely fix this problem?
4. My system is pretty old but has been working fine, except for the flow issue. Are there any systems updates I should consider?
5. Is there a way to test my current cell to determine if I should keep using it a bit longer before installing the new cell ? My old cell was about 5 years old but I live in Michigan and it only runs a few months a year. Do the cells gradually produce less chlorine or do they just stop producing any Chlorine?

Thanks

I don't have any answers, but there should be some Aquapure user out there somewhere.
So I'll just give you a bump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.