Water Level & Liner

Feb 23, 2016
Southern NJ
We just took off our smart mesh cover today and the water level was below the step line. Our pool was installed last year and this is our first time opening it. I am thinking we have a leak somewhere. The water line was 2 inches below the skimmer when we closed it. Also due to the water level the liner is coming out. Thoughts? Anyone know how to pop back in a liner.

Attachments

• IMG_1497.jpg
    IMG_1497.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 63
Yes, you have a leak - no 'I think' about it. I'd call your PB pronto. Even if you have a 1 year warranty, any PB worth his salt will assist you because the leak clearly occurred over the winter before the year mark (or that'd be my argument). Also note exactly where the waterline currently is. That is likely where your leak is, unless its still dropping. I know nothing about resetting liners, but I would get your PB on the horn ASAP.

As a side note, you opened about 6 weeks too late to avoid a green pool. I also recommend keeping an eye on the pool over the winter. All obvious things in hindsight I realize.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.