Week long conference in Houston! Woo!Woo!

I will say, count your blessings. The weather has been very pleasant. Last weekend was 95% humidity. So miserable.

oh yeah!! We took the "Bar Bike" out tonight for pub crawl before hitting up Howl at the Moon. It was a beautiful night with no humidity at all!

Howl at the Moon in every convention city we hit is a beloved ritual we have and it didn't disappoint. Except too many new songs and not enough of the old classics, but hey, I still sang at the top of my voice!

Maddie :flower:

El tiempo

Looks like it got cut off..?
ETC_Logo_600px.png

- - - Updated - - -

Idk?

If you want large servings of comfort food, like chicken fried steak that won't break your wallet go to Kelley's. There is one not too far from downtown on 45 south.

<slaps head> Kelleys!! Yes!! I goofed and wrote Kirby's up above, but meant Kelley's. The BEST Chicken Fried Steak! I ate there last year and the CFS was actually larger than the plate, LOL. Good stuff.

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.