10 ft pool how do I get up high enough to tile it?

So I'm working on my remodel and want to start working on tiling it, I have some experience with my bathrooms and kitchens, the one thing stumping me is how do I get high enough to tile it. I don't think reaching in from the top will work... any ideas?

IMG_7684-M.jpg

I have a 10' deep pool and had to come up with lots of different ideas. For the bulk of the work I installed roof jacks (for installing roofing) by drilling into the pool and using expansion anchors that fit the roof jacks. After I just grouted in the holes before we sealed it.

After sealing I built a few a-frame with a horizontal kicker - first picture above that I could move around. My pool has the slope like yours so in the sloped areas I padded up and rigged a 6' fixed ladder with a couple of angles to hang behind the coping.

Be safe, and if you aren't used to working perched like that, it can be pretty uncomfortable. It was for me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.