Question on bonding pool with resin bottom and top rail, but metal uprights and wall.

Apr 18, 2012
I have searched and couldn't find anything only a post about bonding a Sharkline Matrix that has only metal walls. My Saltwater LX is different as it has resin top and bottom rail with metal uprights and metal wall. I am unsure how to bond besides running wire to each one of the 14 legs to a wire halo surrounding the pool. I can bond the wall where the stainless steel service panel is and was planning on bonding the water with a waterbug, just not sure about the leg issue.

Thanks in advance
Tanner

In your case I would use one of the bolts where the wall is bolted together as you bond point. You could also bond to a few of the uprights around the pool spaced out equally but you don't need to get each one.

I have the same pool. We started at the pump, then to the water, then to four metal uprights evenly spaced around the pool. I believe we kept the wire buried 18 inches from the pool. Sounds like you plan the same. Worked great until we built a free floating deck that gives us a tiny static shock intermittently...,but that is another story...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.