Hi All from LapPoolMike

LapPoolMike

Bronze Supporter
May 13, 2017
Saint Petersburg, FL
Just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself. We live on the water in Saint Petersburg Florida and had a 60' x 11' lap pool (with attached spillover spa) built parallel to seawall in our backyard, it turned out great and we're really enjoying it, our first pool! We started construction in October and the pool has been filled for a few months, it's been a massive learning curve, and even though I'm just now registering on this site and becoming a supporter, I've been following the excellent advice from this site since fill day and it has been invaluable, my new pool truly has been trouble free. Up to a few weeks ago I had been manually chlorinating with pool store liquid chlorine, but now I've switched over to my Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWG and I'm in process of dialing it in.

As I look over all of the excellent posts I've printed out for reference as I figured out my pool, special thanks goes to jblizzle, Jimrahbe, JoyfulNoise, the excellent "Water Balance for SWGs" article author(s), pooldv, JasonLion, chem geek, mas985, etc, etc, etc (I'm sure I missed many others!). Your advice massively sped up the learning curve for me, and kept me from making big mistakes!

Well, just wanted to say hi and "thanks"! And I became a Supporter of the site today!

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Mike,

Comments like yours are the main reason that we are all here....

Really glad you became a supporter as that is what allows us to provide the support we do.

You will love your SWCG pool. In my mind the feel of the water and the minimal maintenance required with a saltwater pool, makes it all worth while.

Thanks again,

Jim R.

edit... Yes!!! we want pics...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support