PICS Finally! - The Infamous Oval with a Deep End!

Re: HELP!!!! Can't find an installer - Oval with a deep end

Hoping the hose is now in your ~NEW POOL~ :sun:

YUP! Deep End is full and about 8 inches high at ground level! Hopefully we will be swimming by the weekend!

Now I am trying to rapidly learn the BBB methodology and waiting for my TFTestKit to arrive

This forum is truly an INVALUABLE tool for pool owners!.

Hey~ UMMMM!!! Don't forget the pics!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Pics coming soon! Pool is about halfway full now - Hose running nonstop for about 36 hours already. I think it is about 30,000 gallons. Still have to finish the landscaping around the pool, and removing the massive amount of dirt we had to dig for the deep end. Should have pics up by the end of the week!

Just ordered my Pool Rover today, TF test kit hopefully coming soon, and I am looking forward to the weird looks when I buy a couple cartloads of bleach this week!

Kids are ready to jump into the cold, dirty, untreated hose water - bugs and all! I am gonna have to hold em back!

Hi all! Sorry it took so long to post pictures - I was busy swimming!

I was standing on a stepladder on my balcony, and still wasnt able to get the entire pool in one shot - so I took a few.

I am soooo glad I held out and did te 6.5 ft deep end, it makes a huge difference!

BBB is working beautifully, and I love my TFP Testkit! I have not done the math yet, but I figure right now I am putting in about 1.5gallons of bleach a day to keep 30,000 gallons of water sparkling. Added more CYA and test again this weekend to see how it's looking. You can probably even see my CYA sock in front of the return!

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Thanks to everyone here for your support and advice over the long history of this post!

Funny story - my neighbor spent 100K on his pool, very pretty - but his kids come over everyday asking if they can swim in my pool because it is bigger and the water is cleaner!

Attachments

• Pool1.jpg
    Pool1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 386
  • Pool2.jpg
    Pool2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 387
  • Pool3.jpg
    Pool3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 387

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.