Pentair Intelliflo 011018 start issues

May 11, 2015
Bloomfield, MI
Just opened pool for second season, and I cannot get pump to turn on. This pump is connected to an EasyTouch Control Panel. With panel in Service Mode, and Pump circuit on, pump control panel is on. Controls appear to function normal, when I choose a speed and push 'start', the display shows the RPMs ramp up and pump enter priming mode but motor never starts. Signal cable is connected. I have turned power on and off to panel to reset everything, but can't get it to turn on. Any suggestions?

R,

Sorry, but I can't thing of a thing that you can do that would fix your issue. If the controller "thinks" it is telling the pump to run and the pump is not, then that sounds like an issue inside the pump itself.

Since this is just the 2nd season, I have to assume the pump is still under warranty, if so, I'd ask your pool builder to send out a Pentair warranty tech.

You could also call Pentair tech support and see what they say... If you do, and they have some other advice, please post here so we can all learn.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.