Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fence hangers

1. Back To Top    #1

Fence hangers

Hopefully this is the correct section to ask this. Im looking for hooks and hangers for my fence for the pool tools and cant find much. I consider myself to be a pretty good googler and am having a hard time finding anything that doesnt screw to the aluminum (trying to avoid that). Its just your basic black aluminum pool fence. Whats out there?
    Western New York
    16x32 Inground Pool
    Salt Generated

2. Back To Top    #2
    Chrisman, Illinois (East Central Illinois)

Re: Fence hangers

Could you make something out of PVC? You could design it to hang over your fence or be free standing.
    27' round Seaspray Evolution, AG, 17,100 gallons, Pump: Hayward Power-Flo Matrix Dual Speed 1.5 hp, Filter: Hayward Pro Series High Rate Sand Filter, June 18, 2014, Kreepy Krauley Lil Shark, TF-100 test kit, Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System

3. Back To Top    #3

Ok, this thinking outside the box but what about something like the metal door hangers for wreaths that hook over door? Maybe you could modify it??

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Hit up a pool store or Walmart, they will have hangers relatively cheap.

5. Back To Top    #5

These are the pool hangers I bought on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008HZHCRY?psc=1 .
    Xavier in Baytown, Texas
    Pool Built: 06May2016. 16ftx34ft, Area: 485 ft2, Depth: 4ft-6ft, Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Pentair FNS Plus D.E. Filter 48 sq. ft., Easy Touch 8 with wireless remote, IntelliBrite Pool Color LED, 640 Sq Ft of deck, 3 ton waterfall, Guesstimation: 17,000 gallons, Test Kit: Taylor K-2006C.

6. Back To Top    #6

How about a rafter hanger over the top horizontal of the fence?

Everbilt 8 in. Black Heavy Duty Rafter Hanger-18015 - The Home Depot
    Dave in Phoenix, AZ, USA
    12,000 gallon IG (5' max depth) , Pebble-tec,
    Hayward SP2303 Maxflo 1.65 HP, Triton TR60 sand filter, 1 skimmer, Pool Devil skimmer, 3 returns, 1 aerator port, Navigator suction-side sweep, Hayward valve actuator, Rainbird sprinkler timer used for valve automation and chlorine injection. Softened water used for makeup.

7. Back To Top    #7

We acrewed some j hooks into the deck railing and hung it from there.

12,000 gallon Blue Hawaiian 'Hamilton' fiberglass IG 15x34 freeform, Pebble Beach finish, Pentair Clean & Clear 100 filter cartridge, Pentair SuperFlo 1.5HP pump, Stenner pump, Raypak 266k heater
    8/2015 pool build photos TFT-100 test kit

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by misplacetexan View Post
    These are the pool hangers I bought on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008HZHCRY?psc=1 .
    Thanks I actually ordered those from
    eBay

Western New York
    16x32 Inground Pool
    Salt Generated

9. Back To Top    #9

MIDE products at amazon has different size for fence thickness and different lengths. They are made of power coated aluminum, they just hang on fence rail. Pricey but nice. I also didn't want to drill holes in fence.
    Rick, Fiberglass.....14 x 30 Viking Laguna - 10,000 gal. Pentair cartridge filter, gas heater, Swg, variable speed pump, Easytouch control system.
    k2006c, k1766

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual summer View Post
    MIDE products at amazon has different size for fence thickness and different lengths. They are made of power coated aluminum, they just hang on fence rail. Pricey but nice. I also didn't want to drill holes in fence.
    I ordered about 10 of these in both sizes and they work great for the net pole, backwash hose, towels etc. I also didn't want to drill into my fence. These also blend in with the fence seamlessly and don't look tacky like most of the other options.

Salty
    20X40 30,000 gal. Vinyl, AquaPlus Automation w/ T-15 SWG & AquaConnect, EcoStar SP3400VSP pump, ProSeries S310T2 Filter, H Series 400FDN Heater, Sense/Dispense with Stenner Pump, ColorLogic X 3, TigerShark RC990, ​Borates, TF-100 test kit, K-1766 & Speed Stir Finally done! Well Almost

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual summer View Post
    I like the toy storage net but $50 is a bit much for it

Western New York
    16x32 Inground Pool
    Salt Generated

12. Back To Top    #12

I bought exactly the same thing last year. Works well, however, The brush pole and the net pole have to be on opposite sides as to minimize the interference.
    Andy49
    12K, IG, Plaster, DE, Install 1992, Spa, Polaris Sport, Rainbow Chlorinator 320, Taylor 2006