Piping fittings

May 8, 2017
Wolcott, CT
Plan on asking my installer to take out the frog system today and he may or may not balk at the additional pipe work as his plumbing guy likely won't be back to the site. Looking at Home Depot today in case I have to do the work, I could not find any of the o-ring fittings for my system as shown below. Is this specialty stuff? Thanks for any help.

20170510_063302_zpsab3zxeng.jpg

20170510_174349_zpso9w86cvb.jpg

Plan on asking my installer to take out the frog system today and he may or may not balk at the additional pipe work as his plumbing guy likely won't be back to the site. Looking at Home Depot today in case I have to do the work, I could not find any of the o-ring fittings for my system as shown below. Is this specialty stuff? Thanks for any help.

20170510_063302_zpsab3zxeng.jpg

20170510_174349_zpso9w86cvb.jpg

Those are unions. As long as you can find a match plumbing in a straight piece of pipe will be a cinch.

Usually the fittings have some sort of branding molded into them. If you can determine that, it shouldn't too hard to find that manufacturer and then find an online seller.

Hard to tell from the picture, but, is that a threaded fitting into the chemical doser? if so, unthread the glued portion of the union and fit in a pipe with the 1 1/2" female threads on each end.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.