Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Decking/Coping choice - Phoenix AZ

1. Back To Top    #1

Decking/Coping choice - Phoenix AZ

Hi all,

We are trying to decide on the decking/coping material. I was all set on Travertine until the PB and the decking stores suggested this other choice : Marbella. There is very little information about it online, so wondering if anyone here has used it and experience so far. It is supposed to be way cooler than Travertine which we have tested out. We brought home samples of Travertine (different colors) and Marbella and I can definitely tell Marbella is way cooler. Of course it is pricier than Travertine too. Attached is the comparison we got. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Decking/Coping choice - Phoenix AZ

I can't remember the name but if you scroll down through the build threads there is a gentleman from Peoria az that just updated his thread and he used Marbella and its BEAUTIFUL!
    He was also very helpful in answering questions. When I get home I can link the page for you cause he answered some questions for me as well

current build<--free form gunite 34x21 18k gallons 4ft-7ft deep,Pentair 3HP VSP, wisperflo 2hp, 520 cartridge filter, 400k heater, ez touch 8 with screen logic, ic40 swg. 4ft sheer decent, 2 led deck jets, 5 globrite leds,rock spa waterfall. Mocha travertine deck, noche coping. Tropics blue custom mix with LOTS of beads and shells