Yesterday my wather was like this:
FC: 2 or 3
Its a pool with SWG.
My problem was:
1) My wather was cloudy. I can perfectly see the bottom (from top), but cannot see the other side of the pool from one side to the other (under wather). I have a 24 feet pool.
2) I have a lot of sand deposites on the bottom, when I shake the sand, it turns green for fes seconds. I do not see any algeas in the wather.
What I did:
I skocked the pool yesterday night (5L of bleach to shock) and kept the pump working all night and all day today (so far).
At 8h00am this morning my FC was 13
At 2h00pm my FC was 10
- Did I do the right thing (schock the pool)?
- I think my cloudy wather has nothing to do with my little geen sand spots (pool bottom), it is maybe du to not enogh filtering (10 hours a day since the beginning of the season, I should filter). Am I right?
- When can I swim again? Do I have to wait until FC is back to 4 or is it ok when it's higher?