Adrenaline slide placement. Is this way too big for my pool?!!

Apr 2, 2017
Marysville, OH
So I may be wishful thinking and the kids really want this slide, but is there a place for it? Pool is only going to be 13.5 ft across on end where I wanted it to go and 5 ft of concrete on either sidea but now may need much more on that side even if angled. Longer side I wanted a Pergola in that semicircle area but may need to rethink this?
Screenshot_2017-05-10-07-49-54.jpg

Yeah, I hate to say it but you might be limited there. That slide is a *monster* and the momentum a body would develop going down that thing might be too much for your width of pool. I fear someone flying off the end all the way across to the other side of the pools edge.

The dealer says this:

• Available in Right or Left Turn
  • 7' (84.0") High at Seating Area
  • Wildest, Deepest and Fastest Free-Standing Inter-Fab Slide
  • Minimum Recommended Deck Space 8' 0" x 14' 6" Note: the position of the slide on your deck can affect the amount of deck space required for your slide
  • New 300 lb max weight limit

There are other slides out there and I bet the kids would enjoy them, although obviously this one out-rocks all others!!
Keep looking friend... we want everyone to stay safe while having a blast! :)

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.