Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Image changed inside of post

1. Back To Top    #1

Image changed inside of post

I happened to go back to a post that replied in including an image of a tool.

The picture of the tool was gone and in it's place was another picture that is not mine and totally unrelated

Here is a link to the post

What magical tool am I missing?

can anyone explain what happened here?
    I'm a black and white type of guy ... the only gray in my life is the hair on my head
    750 gal fiberglass built in spa with Hayward equipment. Pump is SP3010X15AZ Control is Aqua Plus with a T-cell-3 SWG and a H400FD Heater, Hayward C12002 cartridge filter filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Image changed inside of post

Well that IS interesting! I am sending this to our IT dept and see if they can figure it out.
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

I have NO clue what in the world happened there. First time I've seen that before?? Regardless of what caused it the correct photo should be up now. If not let me know and all get it fixed.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo View Post
    I have NO clue what in the world happened there. First time I've seen that before?? Regardless of what caused it the correct photo should be up now. If not let me know and all get it fixed.
    Correct image back, thank you
    I'm a black and white type of guy ... the only gray in my life is the hair on my head
    750 gal fiberglass built in spa with Hayward equipment. Pump is SP3010X15AZ Control is Aqua Plus with a T-cell-3 SWG and a H400FD Heater, Hayward C12002 cartridge filter filter