Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Slam in work

1. Back To Top    #1

Slam in work

Hello all. First time post. I have started the slam process this weekend after I received my Taylor test kit. The pool has gone from dark green to light green to blue green but I hav ran out of the fc test agent so I am guessing until tomorrow. I did have a very high cya, like over 100 and I kept draining water and got it down to 60. It has been blue green for two days and I guess it just takes time? By the way it's a 10k pool

IMG_3155.jpgIMG_3156.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Slam in work

Welcome to TFP!!!

Remember it did not get green in a few days, so don't expect it to be fixed overnight

Looks like you are making great progress. Have you tried an OCLT? I am guessing you are very close to where the FC does not have a whole lot to work on in the water and that your filtration will become the constraint.

Please add all your pool details in your signature.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Slam in work

What is olct? Never mind I figured it out. I have not performed this test but will today as I an suppose to receive my replacement chemicals.