Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFT glycerin filled pressure gauge

1. Back To Top    #1

TFT glycerin filled pressure gauge

Dang they are nice! If you don't have one get one. The one that came with my SF failed in less than 6 months, it was reading 27psi., took it off and it was stuck at 22. Never read over 8 last year...TfT's is holding steady at 5. Awesome product! That's it...just wanted to let you know how great they are thought my pipes were about to blow...
    7000k Viking fiberglass Bermuda, Sand filter w/glass, Pentair SuperfloVS, Pentair IC20 swg
    Raypak 106k, Dolphin s-200, Taylor k-2006c, Taylor k-1766, Speedstir, Little Giant cover pump.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TFT glycerin filled pressure gauge

Indeed it is! got one last year.
    16x32 IG Vinyl, 13,000 Gals. Hayward S-244T sand filter, SP2810X15 pump
    (1.5 HP motor) Raypak PR266AEN (266k btu) gas heater. TF-100 Test Kit.
    Dolphin E10 Cleaning Robot.

3. Back To Top    #3

Outstanding! The TFTestkits gang will be happy to hear that. Thanks for the feedback.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Oh yeah, I ordered the wrong one, so I have to look sideways at it...not really, the numbers are so visible I could read it upside down. I did call to make sure it was fine, got a call back very quick and was assured my mistake was no biggie.
    7000k Viking fiberglass Bermuda, Sand filter w/glass, Pentair SuperfloVS, Pentair IC20 swg
    Raypak 106k, Dolphin s-200, Taylor k-2006c, Taylor k-1766, Speedstir, Little Giant cover pump.

5. Back To Top    #5

I have one and really like it. Mine has a rubber plug that needs to be pulled to equalize the pressure as the outside temperature changes
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!