Intex Pure Spa - Jet - E95 Code

E95 means water is too hot. If the water is actually cold and you get the E95 error, that suggests that the thermocouple is reporting a temperature above 104F, and thus the heater will not come on. In this case, the heater itself has probably not failed. If you are a DIY type person, you might be able to determine the cause by getting inside the case.

I don't have an Intex tub; mine is by Bestway, and I've never been inside the cabinet. I have seen a YouTube video breakdown of a bestway, but not of an Intex, and a quick search only found one video of an Intex pump repair, but the breakdown part was not very helpful.

If it were me, I would open the cabinet up and start tearing it down to see what things look like on the inside. From what I've seen, I think there are two thermocouples, one on the intake and one on the output. There could really be multiple possibilities for the error message. If the water flow is blocked, the output might actually get over 104. There could be calcium buildup in the heater. There might be a broken or bad solder joint. The control board might be faulty. Or maybe a thermocouple failed.

I don't know whether I would be able to fix the problem if I worked on it, but I do know trouble shooting procedure, and I do know how to find info on the net if it is available.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

Thanks again for your reply, almost there I managed to find in the end the correct temperature probe which causes the error 95 fault (50C sensor)
Also I've managed to locate another unit (which has a faulty jet pump) I'm using this for spares at the moment.
Last night I fitted the probe but the error code was still there so tonight I will go ahead and swap over the main PCB.....Fingers crossed that should do it.

has anyone found the thermal sensor part number...the ones list in this chat is a M8 thread and the sensor has M10
Hello, all you have to do is purchase the #NTC10K-S-M10 Spa Hot Tub Jacuzzi Pool water Temperature Screw Type Sensor Probe from ThermoMart. It has a M10 thread so yo need to purchase a metric M10 drill/tap bit and put it in your drill and slowly re thread the existing sensor hole to fit the new one. You will also need a electrical crimp connectors to attach the old plug off the old sensor. I fixed mine this way and so far so good!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.