Louisiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Went to use my Dolphin DX6 for the first time this season and it will not power up. The power supply turned on for about 2 seconds then went off and will not power on at all. is there something i can fix myself and check for or does it look like the power supply is no good? Is it worth fixing or just get another one? i have had it for about 4 years now. Thanks

Sounds like a power supply issue to me. If you pull it apart and nothing is obviously wrong inside that can be easily fixed, then you are stuck getting a replacement. New they are $200, so you have to weigh that against buying a new robot.

Sounds like a power supply issue to me. If you pull it apart and nothing is obviously wrong inside that can be easily fixed, then you are stuck getting a replacement. New they are $200, so you have to weigh that against buying a new robot.

Thanks for the reply and i figured it would probably be that. And yes the question now is buy a power supply or something else.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.