need help to find parts for return eyeball

binbino

Silver Supporter
Sep 25, 2016
Sunnyvale, CA
Hi I want to install return eyeball but have no idea what to get. the following picture shows my inground pool return opening (male threaded pipe). any suggestion what parts i need?

8306365522e9d5b497f3fb3bd813b291.jpg

I also see another opening(pvc pipe opening) with a weaker return water flow. can i install an eyeball here too? if so, what parts do i need?
8973fe15ad63c7c91de429385f2b7fba.jpg

thanks a lot in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have an eyeball in each return. Try giving inyopools.com a call. You probably just need a second threaded eyeball (assuming the second picture is showing a female threaded opening). If not threaded then you'll need a slip fit eyeball.

Your first picture looks exactly like the ones I have (don't like them but too late). I'm not at home right now, but I will return here with some info later today. If the other one is a return, the same type fitting can be inserted into that raw pipe stub.

I think....I still have some of these full pieces in the package, but let me look later on ok?

Sure thanks Patrick_B!

Your first picture looks exactly like the ones I have (don't like them but too late). I'm not at home right now, but I will return here with some info later today. If the other one is a return, the same type fitting can be inserted into that raw pipe stub.

I think....I still have some of these full pieces in the package, but let me look later on ok?

Eyeballs provide the force needed to keep the main body of water circulating through most or all of the pool, as well as keeping the surface moving for skimming. The purpose of circulating the water is so that there's no dead spots (or at least fewer dead spots) where chlorine gets depleted.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.