Coleman lay z spa heater pump

Morning folks. Simple problem but google is no help. I've got a 1.5 year old Coleman inflatable lay z spa and the heater pump is very noisy. I disassembled the 'egg' and pulled the pump out. The impeller body that sits on the shaft in the motor housing is cracked and full of water. Coleman/Bestway is no help whatsoever and the only 'spare part' I can purchase is a new egg. Seems excessive and expensive for what is basically a $10 impeller part. However google is proving useless as Bestway has these things on lockdown and i'm getting nowhere trying to source the pump or impeller. please anybody have any bright ideas?

Morning folks. Simple problem but google is no help. I've got a 1.5 year old Coleman inflatable lay z spa and the heater pump is very noisy. I disassembled the 'egg' and pulled the pump out. The impeller body that sits on the shaft in the motor housing is cracked and full of water. Coleman/Bestway is no help whatsoever and the only 'spare part' I can purchase is a new egg. Seems excessive and expensive for what is basically a $10 impeller part. However google is proving useless as Bestway has these things on lockdown and i'm getting nowhere trying to source the pump or impeller. please anybody have any bright ideas?

Hi broncos730,

I also have a 2016 Coleman Lay-Z-Spa that the pump/heater just stopped working. I haven't had a chance to diagnose it. But if it has the same impeller body problem, I believe I can replicate the part and have it printed at Shapeways.com. I've used SketchUp Pro and created other parts as shown here (https://www.shapeways.com/designer/sanjosse/creations). I would need an impeller body to get the measurements exact, any donors?

Sincerely :D
sanjosse

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.