Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intex Auto Pool Cleaner is my new best friend!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Intex Auto Pool Cleaner is my new best friend!!!

Y'all,

My Intex Auto Pool Cleaner ($60ish on Amazon) and the Intex 2500 GPH Pump showed up. It was a 15 minute set up and Oh My Gosh am I a happy camper!!!

Meet Skippy the Poolbot. He works like a charm while I get to sit by the fire at night, wake up to an already clean pool in the morning, and drink coffee in the AM quiet before kids. Thanks Skippy!!!

Worth.
    Every.
    Penny.
    IMG_1538.jpg
    Intex Ultra Frame 18' x 52" pool, Intex Krystal Clear 15k SWG, Intex 2500GPH pump , Intex Auto Pool Cleaner
    Previously owned an in-ground gunite pool /hot-tube with a Nascent Oxygen Generation purification system. Frankly, it was the bomb, but grateful for Intex.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Intex Auto Pool Cleaner is my new best friend!!!

Awesome! I ordered mine as well and it will arrive on Monday.
    Intex 22ft x 52 Above Ground // I'll set up this year
    Intex Krystal Clear SAND FILTER 3000 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump // Intex saltwater system #CS8110
    First above ground pool was a 16x48 coleman steel side.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Intex Auto Pool Cleaner is my new best friend!!!

Enjoy!! With the solar cover on right now, there's not much skimming to do either.
    Intex Ultra Frame 18' x 52" pool, Intex Krystal Clear 15k SWG, Intex 2500GPH pump , Intex Auto Pool Cleaner
    Previously owned an in-ground gunite pool /hot-tube with a Nascent Oxygen Generation purification system. Frankly, it was the bomb, but grateful for Intex.