Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Water color!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Water color!!!

Hello, I am new to this and hoping someone can help me. We are changing our old liner and I went with a tan liner by GLI called Caribbean tan. Does anyone here have this liner or something similar they can show me what the water color looks like? Thank you.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool water color!!!

Hello and welcome to TFP! I found quite a few examples just by using the old familiar Google search as seen HERE. Looks quite nice actually. Great to have you with us at TFP.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Pool water color!!!

here is a pic of our 12" deep sun deck with a tan liner, pool bottom is blue. hope it helps.IMG_4952.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    20' x 50' 23,000 gal vinyl - 42" deep w/ 10' x 20' sun deck - 12" deep w/ Hayward LED Bubblers,
    Chlorinator, Pentair VS 3 HP, Pentair NG 350k BTU heater, Pentair SD 80 filter. Automation, Dolphin Oasis Z5, TF 100