New Owner/builder in Homestead,Fl

Showing signs of iron during fill up.... is there anything I should do right now or let it go. Worried about it potentially staining the new plaster.

141b85ed0f338e75cee3db1367eb73be.jpg

Call the PB and ask if what they put in it if anything asap.

It is normal for the water/plaster to look a little green in the beginning. Once the water gets balanced and the plaster cures the true color will come out.

I am hoping that is what it is with your pool.

Where is the water coming from? City, well, ????

Have you brushed it at all yet?

Kim:kim:

Thanks,
I don't have a pool builder since I contracted it out myself. The water is from a well and nothing has been put in except a bit of acid from the wash. After a bit of looking it seems to be sand or something on the bottom. I was worried it might present an issue if it was iron. I was told to get some jacks if it is iron and it should be fine. We installed a filter on the end of the hose just in case though.

I am not worried about the green color at the moment, it is a green color plaster and should clear up nicely when we get the chemicals in. I have not swept as of yet, waiting for it to fill a bit more.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks great Gresh! As you already know, I love your tile, but it is only available through NPT on the East coast, so my PB is trying to get it shipped out west. But I am sure it will be at a premium. By the way, what is your plaster?

Looks great Gresh! As you already know, I love your tile, but it is only available through NPT on the East coast, so my PB is trying to get it shipped out west. But I am sure it will be at a premium. By the way, what is your plaster?

Oh man I didn't know that. What a bummer! Hopefully it won't be too bad. Our plaster is the Premix marbletite in Marina. I can't wait to see the actual color that it will be. I will keep posted :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.