Hello from Los Angeles - Mdway Thru A New Pool Build

Hello! I'm Derek. Bought a new house in Los Angeles this past year and am mid-way through my pool build. Had a pool at my previous house and the wife and toddler loved it. So...

Here are some pics at the halfway point thru my pool build. It's a 14x28 with a 7x7 raised spa. Saltwater system with a variable pump for the pool and a dedicated 2hp for the 12 jet spa. This coming week should be plaster, coping, and tile.
http://imgur.com/a/Z8ox1

For the plaster I'd been considering white plaster, Hydrazzo, or Pebble Fina. I ultimately want a soft (on the feet and seat) but durable, clean look. The appeal with Hydrazzo (Gulfstream Blue) and Pebble Fina (Cielo or Bella Blue) are the lighter, classic look but with added durability and some fleck-induced sparkle. Hydrazzo is expensive at $6k add'l, Pebble Fina is $3k add'l, and plaster is of course included in bid. Comments are welcome!

-Derek

HI! So glad to see you here!

I would love for you to start a thread in "under const". When you do please use photo bucket or such (the img code) so your pics show up inside your thread. It makes it easier for us.

Post a list of your equipment so we can make sure it is big enough and the best kind!

What a fun to for you and your family!

Kim:kim: