New Build in West Houston Area - PB

Did you PB even blink when you told him what you wanted size wise?

I LOVE your finishes! BLING to the MAX!

Kim:kim:

Hahaha! Yeah - this is some new territory for him. He and his superintendent are pretty stoked to tackle this project.

Here is the ending shot for day 1 of dig.
e19822eef5bc541aaa67293bcffa0332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BYLP,

You are going to have the same problem that I had... When it was just a back yard my fence looked fine.

Once the pool became the focus of the back yard, I had no option be to upgrade the fence. $$$

It never ends you know... :p

Jim R.

BYLP,

You are going to have the same problem that I had... When it was just a back yard my fence looked fine.

Once the pool became the focus of the back yard, I had no option be to upgrade the fence. $$$

It never ends you know... :p

Jim R.

Yup - I was thinking the same thing. That is in my landscape budget for this Fall. (Probably when it gets a little cooler)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I hope you never have to sell your house. Not sure many buyers would want such a large pool (I may have been interested when my kids were younger as I once had five of them swimming competitively).

Just catching up!! I LOVE YOUR POOL!!! Just SO MUCH AWESOMENESS going on here! The finishes you chose are beautiful! What kind of deck/coping are you going with?
Can you explain your spa area? It looks like it is sunken in with a walk out from the deck. Is it an infinity edge on 3 sides?
Is your pavilion a sunken area that you will have bar stools in front of?

I'm in on this build for sure!! My kids swam competitively and I have several their nieces and nephews who are now competitive, so I appreciate the size!

For brushing that bad boy, you REALLY REALLY need a Wall Whale brush!!

Hi Nursenini - good questions!

Deck is tentatively Rubber crumb. Coping is Light Travertine.
Spa has a bridge to it with ~ 3' water moat around it.
Raised 3" above pool water level with negative edge.
No bar stools around sunken pavilion - just a walk way to get from sun shelf down to spa area.
Planning on getting a whale brush!

Thanks
BYLP

- - - Updated - - -

Through Rebar Day 1 - YouTube

Time Lapse to date - through 1st day of re-bar. Enjoy!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.