Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Not pool related this time

1. Back To Top    #1

Not pool related this time

Where can I get those "Smilies"?
    Sorry for asking here, just didnt know where to ask??LOL
    28k IG Vinyl, Hayward 244T Sand Filter, Hayward? 1hp pump, 3/4 hp booster pump,
    3-8 ft deep

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Not pool related this time

when you post, they're to your left. if you want more, click view more smilies.
    technical-issues-f14.html
    Forum Issues
    Trouble logging in, sharing photos, or with the general use of the forum?
    16x32 21,000 gallon in-ground exposed aggregate, 1.5hp pump, 120 sqft catridge filter, birdcage, solar panels, aquavac tigershark qc robot.

3. Back To Top    #3

Yeah, here I figured it out, My daughter loves them, I showed 'em to her one day. she said she wished she had these..
    Are they exclusive to your site or can she download them?? or me for that matter,, I am on her laptop..LOL while I visit here.
    28k IG Vinyl, Hayward 244T Sand Filter, Hayward? 1hp pump, 3/4 hp booster pump,
    3-8 ft deep

4. Back To Top    #4

The art for almost all of the smilies we use comes with the forum software. If you look around on the web there are dozens of places where you can download smilies collections of various styles. In order to use them in say e-mail, you need to be composing messages in an e-mail program that allows you embed images in your messages.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School