Introduction and desperate for help!

Hey! I have been a member since last year, although I didn't formally introduce myself or post anything. I am a single mom of 4 awesome kids, ages 13,12 (girls) and 8,4 (boys)! We have had a pro series 15' pool for 2 years, and 15' intex for 5 years prior. We are also blessed to have a salt water filter system (thank God!) :)

I am having a huge issue with standing water around my pool. Last year I put the legs on pavers (which was great) however... I dug out instead of laying flush to the ground. Ugh. I put a river rock path from the small concrete slab at the end of my deck stairs with stepping stones to the ladder. The back side of my yard (towards the fence and away from the house) is on a slight slope (slight until I was leveling, then seems like a mountain incline! Lol) so I decided to try to landscape around the whole pool and now I've made a huge mess as it's been raining non stop for 6 days and flooded (I was trying to redo the path in a way to run the water around the pool and down the side of the yard with the slope! The other side of the pool is the playset and trampoline (more level! Any advice on how to fix my mess?
9e81d869de89526e8b07e501b4b27b8c.jpg
3e1050d64094afcac7fc66737790a614.jpg
8486214eccda3029da8e844340d25fe1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No particular advice. But you can make a tool that will help you determine slope or level. It's called a bunyip. There are youtube videos and a few threads here if you search. A couple of sticks, some clear vinyl tubing (lowes or home depot) and some colored water.