Hello folks!

May 2, 2017
Nassau NY
New pool owner from Long Island doing some light reading here. Great info so far.
I put an intex 15' pool in last year and loved the heck out of it but hated putting it away for the winter so I jumped on a "free pool if you come and take it down" offer For a 12x20 doughboy. Repainted all the steel, had it installed, had it fall over, then had it reinstalled. It's full, up and running and already been a PITA. Skimmer Gaskets are shot, Ladder needs new parts but so far everything I expected. I can't wait till it gets hot out so I can enjoy it and forget all the aggravation. Going to go with an intex SWG I received with the pool and hope for the best.

IMG_1403.jpgIMG_1365.jpg

You've either got a really good optical illusion going on there or either the fence and yard slope or the pool does. Looks much lower on right end to me. Is the water level even all the way around inside the pool? Looks like you've been down that bad road once.

You've either got a really good optical illusion going on there or either the fence and yard slope or the pool does. Looks much lower on right end to me. Is the water level even all the way around inside the pool? Looks like you've been down that bad road once.

The pool is level but the fence slopes up on the left side more than the right which is probably what is making it look skewed. I don't think I held the phone perfectly level when I took the shot either.