Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Central Texas Pump Motor repair

1. Back To Top    #1

Central Texas Pump Motor repair

If you're in the ATX area I highly recommend Hamilton Electric Works on Airport Blvd if you ever need pump repair work. They took the time out to tell me the process. Even though they seem to have a dry since of humor at first they are truelly great people to talk with. Dale and his brother along with Sandy that work at the front desk.
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Central Texas Pump Motor repair

Good to know, I tried to find a good shop a couple years ago and gave up.

dave
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

3. Back To Top    #3

Even though they seem to have a dry since of humor at first they are truelly great people to talk with.
    I've worked with a lot of motor shop guys, and will say that's a fairly universal truism.
    [center:1kpalu48]Helpful Links: Pool School | CYA/Chlorine Chart | Pool Calculator[/center:1kpalu48]

4. Back To Top    #4

hate to bump a 5 year old thread, but Im looking for motor repair in texas, near the Dallas Ft Worth Area. figured it was worth a shot.